Based in Los Angeles, California, USA
July 30th, 2015
Do you like puzzles? Do you like to put everything away in its place? Do you like a challenge? Use all of your skills to swipe to reorganize the tiles, discover the picture, and unlock the puzzles. Play this easy to learn but hard to master rewarding game. It is simple enough for a child but complicated enough for even the best of us. But there is trouble. Total Trouble!!! - Unique, yet familiar puzzle experience. - Easy to learn, hard to master - 90 levels, and counting. Check back for more! - Fun for the whole family - Learning experience, that will help you find your zen after you discover the frustration - In game power ups to help you along the way
We started with basic puzzle game, threw in a Rubik's cube, added fun, shaked, stirred and ended up with fun!
- Swipe based puzzles, that are easy to learn and hard to master
- Powerups to help you complete the puzzle
- 100 Levels of puzzle adventures.
- Fun for the whole family, easy for the kids, yet challenging for the adults.
Logo & Icon
- "Wonderful puzzle game. Easy to learn but hard to master rewarding game. Unique yet familiar puzzle experience. Simple skillful funful very interesting and entertaining."
- Jacob William,
- "Amazing puzzle game. Easy to learn but difficult to master. Very interesting, fun and enjoyable"
- Johnson Smith,
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
We are a small agency that wants to help entertain, and challenge you.
More information on Nachofries, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Total Trouble Credits
Michael R. Bernstein